Snitched from cindy_73
1. Wolverine (Comics)
2. Sabretooth (AOA/Exiles) (Comics)
3. Sabretooth (Comics)
4. Jesse Blue (Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs)
5. Zandar (G.I. Joe)
6.Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas)
7. Pizzazz (Jem)
8. Stormer (Jem)
9. Starscream (Transformers)
10. Dinobot (Beast War Transformers)
I decided to pick & mix first, the first couple of fandoms that popped in my half-asleep head.
1. Battalion (Wildstorm Universe)
2. Winter (Wildstorm Universe)
3. Zealot (Wildstorm Universe)
4. The Baroness (G.I. Joe)
5. Zartan (G.I. Joe)
6. Zandar (G.I. Joe)
7. Megatron (Transformers G1)
8. Starscream (Transformers G1)
9. Soundwave (Transformers G1)
10. The Doctor (Doctor Who-verse)
11. Ianto Jones (Doctor Who-verse)
12. Vyvyan Basterd (The Young Ones)
( The First Bunch of Answers. )
Then looking at some of the answers, I decided to go back and do it with just one fandom, so I closed my eyes and pointed, and ended up with G.I. Joe (or rather Cobra High Command and various hangers on.) I was actually hoping for the Wildstorm universe, but Iâ€™m stupidly honest. Most answers are comic-based, but a few might be influenced by the cartoon. Quite a few of the answers squicked me.
2. The Baroness
5. Cobra Commander
( The Second Bunch of Answers. )
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random.
Whatever you like. (If you like. No pressure.)
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
If there are one or more people on your friends list who make your world a better place just because they exist, and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the Internet, then post this same sentence in your journal.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your LJ along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
I've thinking of doing some cooking, and I have a cooking and ettiquette book nearby. I'll be pleased if someone guesses which one. (I also ignored a section header, I don't count them as sentences)
A lot of my old etiquette books make a big things about about this and really it boils down to a few simple rules.
When you are dealin' with armed men, or people who employ armed men, there is no time to wonder if you're dealing with the second son of a viscount or whatever. No.
You are the Hanged Man
Self-sacrifice, Sacrifice, Devotion, Bound.
With the Hanged man there is often a sense of fatalism, waiting for something to happen. Or a fear of
loss from a situation, rather than gain.
The Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days. On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes.
The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. It signifies selflessness, sacrifice and prophecy. You make yourself vulnerable and in doing so, gain illumination. You see the world differently, with almost mystical insights.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Make a list of all the characters in your icons. (Although you may have more than one icon of a single character, they only go on the list once.) Alphabetize it. Take the first two people on the list; that's your first pairing. Second two people; second pairing. etc.
(I've excluded the icons of kitties. Kitties should be worshipped, not subject to icon horror ;-) )
33% Extroversion, 66% Intuition, 100% Emotiveness, 100% Perceptiveness
|You are an artist, an aesthete, a sensitive, and someone who has never really let go of that childlike innocence. To you, all of life has a sense of wonder in it, and the story of Orpheus was written about someone just like you. |
When the Argo passed the island of the Sirens, Orpheus played a song more beautiful than the Sirens to prevent the crew from becoming enticed. When his wife died, he ventured into the underworld to charm Hades but, in his naivete, he looked back becoming trapped there.
You can capture your unique world view and relate it to others with the skill of a master storyteller. Your sensitivity and creativity make you a treasure to the human race, but your thin-skinned nature and innocence can cause you a lot of disenchantment and pain. What's doubly unfortunate is that, if you try to lose those traits, you never will, and everyone will be able to tell that you're putting up an artificial shell to prevent yourself from being hurt.
Famous people like you: Hemingway, Shakespeare, Mr. Rogers, Melville, Nick Tosches
Stay clear of: Icarus, Hermes, Atlas
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Greek Mythology Personality Test written by Aleph_Nine on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
| You scored as Babylon 5 (Babylon 5). The universe is erupting into war and your government picks the wrong side. How much worse could things get? It doesnĂ˘??t matter, because no matter what you have your friends and youĂ˘??ll do the right thing. In the end that will be all that matters. Now if only the Psi Cops would leave you alone.|
Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Commander Samuel Vimes. You are Samuel Vimes, Captain of Ankh-Morpork's city Watch! You are a knight, married to the very wealthy, noble lady Sybil Ramkin. You often walk the streets at night, and are able to tell where you are by the feel of the cobbles under your boots. You always do what is right, that is, what needs to be done to keep the city safe, even when it seems bad.|
Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
Hmm, got the Librarian a while back. Guess it just depends on the mood I'm in when I'm taking one of these silly things.
1. It's a toss up between the TARDIS and the 4th Doctor's scarf from Doctor Who.
2. Prince Lotor's helmet from Voltron (It's such a silly looking helmet, but I can't help but love it)
3. The Midnighter's coat from StormWatch & The Authority and all the goodies he keeps stashed in it, especially the mini-stapler.
4. Huckleberry Finn's hat. The one with the crescent lopped out of the brim.
5. Sylia Stingray's hardsuit from the original Bubblegum Crisis. I enjoyed the tv series remake, but I was appalled at what they did to Sylia.
be sorted @ nimbo.net
Animal Spirit Guides ~ Which One Calls To You?
Bear Spirit Calls To You ~ Bear is spirit keeper of the West, the place of darkness, maturity and good harvest. Bears are active during the night and day. This symbolizes its connection with solar energy, that of strength and power, and lunar energy, that of intuition. The bear holds the teachings of introspection. When it shows up in your life pay attention to how you think, act and interact.
Bear's Wisdom Includes:
*Communication with Spirit
*Birth and rebirth
*Creature of dreams, shamans and mystics
*Defense and revenge
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Which Chinese Mythological Being Are You?